Struggling with Anxiety, Depression, Anger?
Call us for a FREE Phone Consultation
07510092075 or text for call-back
All sessions are Video Chats on our secured platform
(only £25 per hourly session)
(Accessible online through Google Chrome on phone, notebook, laptop or a PC)
We are Ian and Lesley
We are experienced Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapists, with 20+ years experience in Personal Development and a background of working within an NHS Community Mental Health Team.
We would introduce you to Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy, which has been proven scientifically with years of evidence, showing that it helps people struggling with stress, anxiety, anger, depression and relationship difficulties or, those who just wanting to find a more rich and meaningful life.
“Helping You to help Yourself to become Your own Therapist”
We support and educate our clients with a library of clinician-created educational videos, assessments and PDF Handouts.
Your Stress Response
- Stress, Anxiety, and Worry – What’s the difference?
- The Fight, Flight, Freeze Response – The Root of Stress
- Your Nervous System – Sympathetic and Parasympathetic response
- Grounding Techniques for Mindfulness
- Diaphragmatic Breathing
Feed your Brain
- Nutrition: Feeding Your Brain
- The Mind Diet
- Natural supplements and treatments
- Releasing Feel Good Chemicals
- Perceived Danger vs a Safe Haven
- Safe Place Imagery
- Grounding to the Present Moment
- Havening Techniques
- Relaxation Coping Skills
- Distraction Coping Skills
- Sensory Coping Skills
- Distress Tolerance Skills
- Somatic Experiencing
- Havening Techniques
- Psychosensory Techniques
Change your Brain
- Change How You Think
- Coping Statements
- Black & White Thinking
- Catastrophising and other Unhelpful Thinking Habits
- Building Resiliency
- Develop Your Self-Care plan
- Sleep Hygiene
- Health Eating
- Steps for Wellbeing
- Value Based Actions
Your first consultation is FREE with no obligation.
So call or text us now on 07510 092075 to get booked in, ask questions
(Don't forget to subscribe, like & follow us on Social Media)
For emergencies call: Crisis Home Treatment Service
Harrison House, Peaks Lane Grimsby. 01472 256256